Nationwide Lender located in Melbourne, Fl is currently seeking experienced processors to fill our Processor II positions. Candidate must be highly motivated, this position will eventually lead to a promotion into a UW position, at which point, you will be trained and educated on FHA/VA and Conventional UW. This is a position for someone who is looking to expanded their horizons. You will become a DE, SAR approved UW over 12 months. We are extremely busy, with loan officers throughout the country producing a high volume amount of loans. Must have working knowledge of all loan types, documents and processes.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients from first time home buyers to refinances throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements.
- Order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation.
- Submit complete loan files for underwriting review.
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expiration.
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan officers pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- At least 1 year of recent experience in an operational role in the residential mortgage industry strong FHA and Conventional renovation loan experience.
- Must know and understand LOS Systems inside and out. This very important.
- Be adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals.
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team.
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking.
- An inherent desire to serve clients in order to create something unique and fantastic.
- A commitment to integrity and customer service.
FHA/VA Full Docs
Conventional and Non-QM Loans
Read and Understand Credit Reports
Ability to work well with others.
Candidates must have two years experience. Have the ability to work in a high pressure environment, and work well with other. Salary, bonus, medical and dental provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission